While I was typing something else into my address bar in Firefox, this blog post appeared in the drop down menu. It was a timely reminder about my responsibilities in the home.
Do I honour my beloved husband by the way I care for our home, or does he feel disrespect due to mess? Do I let trivial, idle things distract me from my purpose on earth and in our home? Do I place greater value on digital relationships than the relationships I have with my flesh-and-blood blessings?
I only wish I'd rediscovered this post a few weeks back when I was struggling with envy and bogged down in the repetitiveness of my daily tasks.
And just a note, the blog post is on the blog of a Catholic homeschooling mother. I don't condone all of the views, religious or otherwise, on that blog.
Wednesday, 10 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment